- Nikon A1R HD Demo, January 30-Feb2, 2018
ICI Open House 2017:
2017 DSAC Student Symposium Image Competition Winners!
The ICI sponsored the image competition of the 14th Annual DSAC Student Research Symposium with prizes for 1st ($200), 2nd ($100) & 3rd ($50)place winners.
Congratulations to the following students! Click here for more information.
1st Place – Stephanie Pollitt, Zheng Lab
2nd Place – Travis Rotterman, Alvareze Lab
3rd Place – Emily Summerbell, Marcus Lab
Take a look at the Winship article on the newest addition to ICI -The lattice light sheet microscope
Events held by the Integrated Cellular Imaging Core:
- Core week:
- Monday April 24th, Neil Anthony will present a seminar on the Lattice Light Sheet Microscope flyer
- Core day 2017, April 28th
- Open house for the Biotek Lionheart microscope 421 Whitehead. May 2nd.
- Leica seminar "STED 3X technology advancements and sample preparation best practices" Lunch and Learn, June 1st.
- STED Demo, Monday, July 17th - Friday, July 21st
- Lattice Light Sheet encore seminar, Whitehead Auditorium, Tuesday August 15th, 12-1
- Post-Doc image competition in collaboration with the Office of Postdoctoral Education, August 2017
- HSRB open House, October 18th. flyer
- Whitehead Open House, Nov.2nd. flyer
- ICI Social Sept. 7th flyer
- SEASR Conference June 22-24
- SOM Core Day March 25th
- BioResearch Product Fair-March 5th
- OMX social, seminar and Demo's- April 13-15
- SOM Core Day-April 17
- Das Leica Confocal seminar-April 28
- Leica Light Sheet Demo-Winship, August 12-19
Imaris Seminar and Workshop, Nov 3rd-5th
- SOM Core Day
- Nikon NIS Elemnets Course, Feb 13-15th
- SIM Pilot Project Funding Program
- Leica Multiphoton Minisymposium and Demos, Sept 10-11th
- Grand opening of the Core lab in the Health Sciences Research Building, November 14, 2013
- Live Cell Tour, Dec. 4, 2012
- ICI Launch Party, Aug 17, 2012
- Data Club meetings