We are interested in collecting publications from Emory faculty who have used the Transgenic Mouse and Gene Targeting Core. Please email us with your publications!
- Sheng, Z., Smith, E., He, J., Tuppen, JA., Martin, WD., Dong, FB., and Xu, X. 2001. Chromosomal Location of Murine Disabaled-2 Gene and Structural Comparison With its Human Ortholog. Gene. Vol 268 31-39.
- Kucharzik T. Hudson JT III, Waikel RL, Martin WD, Williams IR. 2001. CCR6 expression distinguishes mouse myeloid and lymphoid dendritic cell subsets: demonstration using a CCR6 EGFP knock-in mouse. European Journal of Immunology. Vol 31.
- Yang D, Smith, E, Roland, I, Sheng, Z, He J, Martin WD, Hamilton TC, Lambeth JD, and Xu X. 2002. Disabled-2 is essential for Endodermal Cell Positioning and Structural Formation During Mouse Embryogenesis. Developmental Biology. Vol 25(1) 27-44
- Francis, DD., Szegda, K., Campbell, G., Martin, WD., and Insel, TR. Epigenetic sources of behavioral differences in mice. Nature Neuroscience. Published online 31 March 2003: doi:10.1038/nn1038.
- Govindarajan, B, Brat, D, Csete, M., Martin WD, Murad, E, Litani, K, Cohen, C, Cerimele, F, Nunnelley, M, Lefkove, B, Yamamoto, T, Lee, C, and Arbiser, J. Transgenic Expression of Dominant Negative Tuberin through a Strong Constitutive Promoter Results in a Tissue-Specific Tuberous Sclerosis Phenotype in the Skin and Brain. Journal of Biological Chemistry. December 2004. 10.1074/jbc.M411768200
- Ritsick DR, Edens WA, McCoy JW, Lambeth JD The use of model systems to study biological functions on Nox/Duox enzymes. Biochem Soc Symp. (71):85-96. Review. 2004
- Hsieh, CL., Xie, Z. Yeng, F, Liu, ZY., Green, JE, Martin, WD, Pan, D, and Chung LWK. Luciferase Transgenic Mouse Model: Visualization of Prostate Development and its Anrdogen Responsiveness in Live Animals..Journal of Molecular Endocrinology. Vol. 35 293-304. 2005.
- Dikalova A, Clempus R, Lassegue B, Cheng G, McCoy J, Dikalov S, San Martin A, Lyle A, Weber DS, Weiss D, Taylor WR, Schmidt HH, Owens GK, Lambeth JD, Griendling KK. Nox-1 overexpression potentiates angiotensin II-induced hypertension and vascular smooth muscle hypertrophy in transgenic mice. Circulation. Oct 25;112(17):2668-76 2005
- Zhao L, Tian D, Xia M, Macklin WB, Feng Y. Rescuing qkV dysmyelination by a single isoform of the selective RNA-binding protein QKI. J. Neurosci. Nov 1;26(44):11278-86. 2006
- Kelavkar, U., Parwani, A., Shappell, S.B., and Martin, W.D. Conditional expression of human 15-lipoxygenase-1 in mouse prostate induces prostatic intraepithelial neoplasia: the FLiMP mouse model. Neoplasia. Vol. 8, 510-522. June 2006.
- Baek SJ, Okazaki R, Lee, SH, Martinez JM, Kim JS, Yamaguchi K, Mishinia Y,Martin WD, Shoieb A, McEntee, MF, and Eling TE. Nonsteriodal anti-inflammatory drug activated gene-1 overexpression in transgenic mice suppresses intestinal neoplasia. Gastroenterology. Vol. 131 (5), 1553-1560. November 2006.
- Lee JA, Pallas DC. Leucine carboxyl methyltransferase-1 is necessary for normal progression through mitosis in mammalian cells. J. Biol. Chem. Oct 19;282(42):30974-84. 2007
- Perry B, Banyard J, McLaughlin ER, Watnick R, Sohn A, Brindley DN, Obata T, Cantley LC, Cohen C, Arbiser JL AKT1 overexpression in endothelial cells leads to the development of cutaneous vascular malformations in vivo. Arch Dermatol. April;143(4):504-6. 2007
- Hsieh, CL., Xie, Z. Jie, Y., Martin, WD, Datta, M.W., Wu, G, and Chung LWK. Non-invasive bioluminescent detection of prostate cancer cell growth and metastasis in a bigenic transgenic mouse model. Prostate. 67:685-691. March 2007
- Moralas PR, Dillehay, Moody SJ, Pallas DC, Pruett S, Allgood JC, Symolon H, Merrill AH Jr. Safingol toxicity after oral administration to TRAMP mice: demonstration of safingol uptake and metabolism by N-acylation and N-methylation. Drug Chem Toxicol. 30(3):197-216. 2007
- Laurent E, McCoy JW, Macina RA, Liu W, Cheng G, Robine S, Papkoff J, Lambeth DJ. Nox1 is over-expressed in human colon cancers and correlates with activating mutations in K-ras. Int. J. Cancer. Jul 1; 123:100-7, 2008.