ICI provides state-of-the-art light microscopy tools including Confocal (Olympus FV1000 inverted and upright, Leica SP8), Live cell (Nikon A1R, Leica SP8, DeltaVision OMX, Perkin Elmer Ultraview Spinning Disk), Multi-photon (Leica SP8 MP, Zeiss 710 MP), Widefield & deconvolution (Nikon TE300, Olympus IX51, Zeiss Axioplan 2), Super resolution (Nikon SIM and DeltaVision OMX), and Image analysis (4 computer workstations). We provide consultations, expert training, and support for all our systems.
Department of Physiology
Emory+Children's Pediatric Research Center
Emory NINDS Neuroscience Core Facilities
Winship Cancer Institute
- Data Club will resume in the Spring starting the first Thursday in February.
- If you missed Neils presentation on the lattice light sheet microscope at Data club, here is his Power point...
- Interested in doing live cell imaging? Check out the Leica SP8 confocal at our Winship location. more information here...Next
- Come check out the GE DeltaVision OMX Blaze super resolution microscope located in HSRB. For more information...
- We are pleased to offer the newest version of Imaris on our Workstations in Whitehead and in Winship. more info....