- How do I reserve a microscope?
- What dishes should I use for live imaging?
- Who do I speak to about my imaging needs?
- What fluorophores should I use?
- How much does it cost to use each microscope?
- Are there any subsidies available for the microscopes?
- Which microscope should I use?
- Can I use any kind of coverslip?
- I am not an Emory investigator; can I still use the microscopes?
- What is the cancellation policy?
- What kind of mounting media should I use?
- In what condition should I leave the microscope for the next user?
- What should I do if I break a slide or coverslip on the microscope mount?
- May I bring unfixed pathogens that are not mounted with mounting media to the microscope?
- Do I need IACUC approval to image live mice on any of the microscopes?
- Can identifiable patient data be stored on ICI computers?
See our calendars and book online at ppms.us/emory/?ICI.
In choosing a fluorophores for your imaging, you need to consider which will give the best signal while minimizing "cross-talk or bleed-through" artifacts. Here are a some links which can help you determine what works best for your needs:
You can find our rate information here.