Services & Fees
- Sample preparation via traditional lipid extraction protocols using organic solvents, i.e. Bligh and Dyer, Folch Method, and others. Solid phase extraction cassettes can be employed at request.
- Global lipidomics analyses using liquid chromatography coupled to high-sensitivity, high-resolution orbitrap mass spectrometers. This approach identifies lipid species of interest by exact mass and characteristic peaks in product ion spectra.
- Targeted lipidomics analyses via triple quadrupole mass spectrometery to specifically target phospholipids classes or lipid species by precursor ion scanning or key transitions. This will rely on direct infusion or “shotgun” methodology.
- Consultation of how to correctly handle and/or prepare lipid samples as well as experimental design to appropriately address lipid solubility and transfer issues and others.
- Lipidomics analyses using liquid chromatography coupled to the QTRAP5500 mass spectrometer. This approach identifies lipid species of interest by exact mass and characteristic peaks in product ion spectra.
- Consultation for data analysis.
|EILMC RATE TABLE|
|Services||Internal Rate||External Rate|
|Standard/Targeted Lipidomics Analysis||$100||$156|
|Global High Resolution Lipidomics||$180||$279|
|Unassisted User Fee||$35||$54|
**Rates effective as of September 1, 2019
*additional passthrough costs to be added (if required)
All prices listed are per sample analysis