- Join us for Emory Core Week!
- April 24-28th
- Core Day April 28, 2017 2:00 - 5:00 pm, WHSCAB Auditorium
- Got Data? Now What?
- Register for the Applied Biostatistics and Bioinformatics in Cancer Research (BIOS 560R) course!
- 11th Georgia Glycoscience Symposium
- April 25, 2017, 8:30 AM - 6 PM
- University of Georgia Complex Carbohydrate Research Center
- Registration and Abstract submission deadline: Friday, April 8, 2017
- Major Equipment and Facilities and Resources documents were updated for the Emory Integrated Computational Core
- 2017 Southeastern Pediatric Research Conference: Big Data for Better Care
- June 9, 2017, Georgia Aquarium, Atlanta, GA
Do you have a question about the Emory Integrated Core Facilities (EICF)? Did you have a good core experience? A bad core experience? Other questions? Do you want to share suggestions or ideas? Are there opportunities that we should pursue? Please email us and share your experience and ideas!
Need a PPMS account?
Follow us on Twitter!