- Illumina HT12 Chip Discontinued 12/9/16
- The HumanHT-12 v4 Expression BeadChip Kit will be discontinued on December 9th, 2016. Suggested alternatives include the TruSeq Stranded Total RNA, TruSeq RNA Access, and TruSeq Stranded mRNA kits for RNA sequencing. Illumina remains committed to providing you with high-quality support and service during this transition.
- "Data Preprocessing Pipelines for Mass Spectrometry-Based Metabolomics" Seminar
- November 2, 2016, 12 PM, Whitehead Biomedical Research Building Room 200
- Integrated Cellular Imaging Core Data Club
- November 3, 2016, 12 - 1PM, SOM 170A
- Southeastern Association of Shared Resources (SEASR) conference held at Emory. Read more here!
See the new website and great services available at the Emory Integrated Proteomics Core (EIPC)
Do you have a question about the Emory Integrated Core Facilities (EICF)? Did you have a good core experience? A bad core experience? Other questions? Do you want to share suggestions or ideas? Are there opportunities that we should pursue? Please email us and share your experience and ideas!